Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Car Trouble #6


Sorry I missed you all yesterday. Too much going on I guess. So where were we...oh ya Sherry made it to Cali for the first time probably ever. Once we got her settled in she sat, and sat, and sat. When I found a highly recommended tranny place I took the transmission out my self and took it to this mechanic to rebuild. This place was amazing there must have been about 300 guys rebuildig tranny's in the three buildings I saw. Once the tranny was built I had the auto hobby shop guys on Travis AFB help. As much as they didn't want to they did.

I did it! finally I did something to repair her without a mechanic doing all the work. I felt good and proud. I was happy until I drove her out wouldn't you know it the lifters started knocking!

No comments: