Monday, March 31, 2008

BGM


So the meeting went very well I had a lot of fun presenting to the so called "big wigs." They were really nice guys with a lot of info about loans and getting them. Unfortunately I do not have the 150k to put down. I will keep trying to find a lender that will give me the full 700k to get this thing up and running. The "big wigs" are still going to help guide us but I'm sure they will not give us the loan. They did suggest another place out of Seattle that does loans specifically like this from the SBA customers. I just think it wasn't the right time (too early). I would like to get the loan sometime around the fall so that we can have a grand opening in the spring and do some cookin' all summer! Thanks for the prayers and well wishing but it ain't over till the singing lady leaves the building.

3 comments:

I'm Always Rite said...

You are in my prayers! How cool will it be! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

Sarah Coggins said...

I think your dream is great! Keep thinking positive. There's a way. I'll be keeping you & Jen in my prayers that things come together for your Inn.

And, speedy recovery to you!

FORD RULES said...

Thank you all your thoughts lift my spirit! Even though my throat is killing me now. We will keep plugging away. Dale