Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello from the PI


Here are my five star accommodations! I feel like a king here in the PI. From the pics you can see my room and massive bed, my shelving unit and desk/closet.

The hall with all the doors are the other rooms. At the other end is the ER/OR.




We actually have running water now in the kitchen. Of course we can't drink it or brush our teeth with it.

This is the day room and the big screen, it was great for watching Wolverine!

Out side the front entrance to the ER is this huge tree. It is so big I want to climb it, but I was told it is bad luck for some reason. I took some pics of the coral and shells on the ground.


Everyday so far it has rained a pretty good thunder storm and has cleared up a little the sun is covered by clouds most of the time. But it still gets hot and is always muggy.
Hope you enjoy I'll have more pics on the way. Keep a look out for the housing here on camp! WOW!

3 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Looks oh so Fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Dang that tree IS cool! Hope you are having fun and staying SAFE!!!!! Miss and love ya,
kate

I'm Always Rite said...

Okay, i have to say I'm a little jealous that you got to watch Wolverine. Was it really the new one, Origins? Cool.

Other than that.... I think mySuperman could empathize with you on you accomodations a bit. He's been to some oh so lovely places.

Keep your spirits high.

You're in our prayers.