Friday, May 8, 2009

Thanks For Your Support


You are all so wonderful to be willing to support the deployed guys here. We don't have the comfort of home except for the generous packages that do come in. One guy from Hawaii gets stuff literally everyday. He usually shares which makes for good times.
I have noticed a lot of people using Skype, I believe you can punch in my name in and do a search. I will bet money that I am the only Dale Wilderness out there. Last night Jenn's father got a hold of me, we didn't talk, but his contact is in my list now. The video is not always good. Sometimes we will stay on for 2 or 3 hours and other times 1 to 2 minutes. It is hit and miss. Thanks again and enjoy some more pics from the PI. The motorcycle above has a side car and they are everywhere here. It will cost about 20 P for a ride to the other side of town. 50p:$1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dale, looks like most vehicles are not more than rust buckets. It was like that in Viet Nam too.
Have a good weekend, even though yours is just about over, you know cause you're on the other side of the world.
Pa

Anonymous said...

You need to bring the motorcycle/side car idea back with you so we can 'save the planet' ;)
I could use one of those green jobbies here. My car doesn't look a whole lot better than that. It's a '79 model.