Saturday, July 25, 2009

Down Town Jolo

For such a small island this place is bustling busy. The streets are packed with people all day long and this is just one of the streets, although this one isn't very busy. I don't know where they come from or what they are all doing I just know every day is like this. I bought some watches at one of the shops they were cheap but I don't know how they survive I don't think they sell that much. They were surprised when I bought four of them two are knock offs the other two I believe to be authentic, even still I paid P800 which is about $8.

Still looking for a place to go shopping in Manila if anyone knows of a place specifically with cheap stuff. Let me know.

2 comments:

Ande said...

I suck. I had a package all ready to go, left on vacation and when I got back Tom had put all of it away and then the kids ate it. I even had Pops for ya. Sorry, I hope that your trip home is a good one.

Anonymous said...

Dale that is a heck of a long way to go shopping.. :).
Have a safe trip home sweet home.