Sunday, August 10, 2008

B&B INN the Wilderness

Either one of two things are happening or maybe both? Nobody is reading my blog or nobody wants to go to a luxury B&B in Alaska. If anybody out there has some rich Uncle, Mother, Friend, Oil Company CEO (like EXXON), please send them my way. I've determined that 10 investors with 100k each would get this place up to par and be the most luxurious in Alaska. They would be able to stay in the INN the Wilderness free of course for limited times and not all at the same time, so I can make some money to pay the bills.I see a million tons of potential. It will work some day, some how.

1 comment:

Ande said...

I wish I had the money to help. Alas we don't. I would love to go to a B&B, of course I would love to come up and see you guys. I am thinking maybe next summer. :)