Monday, May 3, 2010

Has it really been that long?

It has been a very long time since I last wrote in my blog. I was in the Philippines this time last year. I don't see a deployment in the future anytime soon (fingers crossed). I am hoping to enjoy a very nice summer in Alaska. Today was a balmy 62 degrees!! I thing we will have a warm summer, unlike the first summer we moved here it was raining all the time.

So I am putting my book together that I started when I was deployed. I have a few more pictures to finish then I will take it to my publisher. I can't wait! Then I will start on my next book when I am on convalescent leave starting the 21st of May.

Hopefully I will have the book for your viewing soon. I am so excited. Guess what kind of book it is...

1 comment:

Ande said...

I have no idea, give me a hint.